Please Login at the top
of the page to download.
Most organization put considerable focus on software quality, but software security is different. Embedded development presents the challenge of coding in a language that’s inherently insecure; and quality assurance does little to ensure security.
- Why commonly used approaches to security typically fail
- How quality assurance fails to prevent the delivery of vulnerable and insecure software
- Implementing secure development approaches
- Testing tools for identifying and correcting security flaws
- Reducing time and cost of developing source code for embedded systems