Force Sensors for Design
- Created on Friday, 07 March 2014
Please Login at the top
of the page to download.
The Tekscan Force Sensors for Design White Paper provides insights on various force sensing technologies including:
- Comparison of various force sensing technologies such as load cells, piezoresistive, and capacitive sensors.
- Discussion of issues including power consumption, size, cost, and durability.
- Real-life examples of how thin and flexible tactile force sensors have contributed to the success of OEMs in a variety of applications and industries.
- What to consider in choosing a technology partner, including engineering support, customization, and manufacturing capabilities.