Redefining Productivity: Faster, Smarter, PADS!
- Friday, 09 May 2014
- Mentor Graphics
What you will learn:
- How to qualify components for faster design starts
- Great new connectivity & constraint management capabilities
- New ways to control and manage parts & footprints
- Built-in synchronization that ensures design changes are never lost or forgotten
- Redlining & markup for more effective design reviews
Jim is the product marketing manager for the PADS products. He has worked with electrical design tools for more than 20 years, with roles including PCB design, customer support, and application engineering. Jim has a BS of Marketing degree from Alfred University, in Alfred, NY, and continued education in electrical engineering and design.