- Created: Monday, 01 October 2007
A computer program denoted Tracking Data Delivery Software Orbit Data File (TDDSODF) converts deep- space- radiocommunication spacecraft-tracking data from a currently used file format known in the art as “TRK-2-34” to a legacy format denoted “TRK-2-18.” TDDSODF reads standard formatted data units (SFDUs) of several TRK-2-34 types and processes them into an orbit data file (ODF) containing data of one or more of several different TRK-2-18 types. TDDSODF offers the user the following options:
- To set processing parameters (including default values for use when TRK- 2-34 values are not available) through configuration files or from a command line,
- To specify a compression interval used in the generation of carrier-frequency observables from TRK-2-34 downlinkcarrier- phase and Doppler-count SFDUs,
- To fix the formulation of observables to a time-tag that is an integer multiple of a user-specified interval,
- To verify whether the configuration files contain valid keywords or out-ofrange keyword values, and
- To specify both required and optional command-line parameters in a single file.
This program was written by Dana Flora- Adams, Jeanne Makihara, Zabel Benenyan, Jeff Berner, and Andrew Kwok of Caltech for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
This software is available for commercial licensing. Please contact Karina Edmonds of the California Institute of Technology at (626) 395-2322. Refer to NPO-41741.