Demands for weight reduction and better fuel efficiency in the automotive and aerospace industries are driving design innovations and the development of new lightweight, high-strength materials. To help you keep pace with the latest advances, we present this compendium of recent articles from the editors of Automotive Engineering, Aerospace & Defense Technology, and Tech Briefs magazines.
- The Pros & Cons of Advanced Lightweighting Materials
- Steeling for Reduced Mass and Higher Strength
- The New Wave of Automotive Plastics
- Using Thermoplastics in Aerospace Applications
- Designing with Plastics for Military Equipment
Don't have an account? Sign up here.