Watch NASA experts review this week's preparations, as the Perseverance rover launches and begins its journey to Mars.
More of your Mars 2020 questions answered:
- What's the Difference Between Curiosity Rover Hardware vs. Mars Perseverance Rover Hardware?
- Will the Perseverance Rover Carry Around NASA's Mars Helicopter?
- How Does the Mars Rover Camera Stay Clean?
- Will the 2020 Mars Rover Have Back-Up Features?
- Why is the Perseverance Rover Heading to Jezero Crater?
July 27, Monday
Participants of this Mars 2020 Mission engineering and science briefing include:
- Lori Glaze, NASA Planetary Science Division director
- Jennifer Trosper, deputy project manager, JPL
- Farah Alibay, mobility engineer, JPL
- Ken Farley, project scientist, Caltech
- Tanja Bosak, science team member, Massachusetts Institute of Technology