By 2028, the automotive battery market is expected to generate more than $70 billion in revenue. As the demand for sustainable power alternatives changes mobility design standards, how can engineers successfully prepare for the electric revolution?
Join the two-day Battery and Electrification Summit to learn about the latest technologies, products, and applications design engineers and managers need to create an electrified future.
One FREE registration gives you access to all sessions across two days. To learn more and to register, click here .
Tuesday, April 4:
- Will Solid-State Batteries Become Dominant? 11-11:30 a.m. (All times U.S. EDT)
- How to Improve Battery Cell Cycle Measurement and Reduce Costs in a Gigafactory: 11:30-11:50 a.m.
- Improving Battery Performance with Modeling and Machine Learning: 12-12:30 p.m.
- Simulating Electric Motors and Drivetrains: 12:30-12:50 p.m.
- EV Charging Infrastructure’s Advancements, Challenges, and Regulations: 1-1:30 p.m.
- Maintaining EV Quality and Safety With a Holistic Approach: 1:30-1:45 p.m.
- Refining Thermal Management and Preventing Runaway: 1:45-2:15 p.m.
- High-Precision, Non-Contact Measurement for Battery Production: 2:15-2:30 p.m.
- Electric Cargo Transportation and the Future of Freight Delivery: 2:30-3 p.m.
Wednesday, April 5
- Recycling and Second Lives of EV Batteries: 11-11:30 a.m.
- From Transportation to Transformation: The MI Future Mobility Plan in Action: 11:30-11:50 a.m.
- Anode Advancements: The Rise of Silicon and Niobium: 11:55 a.m.-12:25 p.m.
- Spot and Avoid Obsolescence in Battery Validation Labs: 12:25-12:45 p.m.
- Creating More Efficient Batteries with Better EV Architecture: 12:45-1:15 p.m.
- Choosing the Right Tape When Designing for Electrical Insulation in EV Batteries: 1:15-1:30 p.m.
- Ultrasound Technology in Battery Testing: 1:30-2 p.m.
- Electrification System Design & Advanced Conformal Coatings: 2-2:15 p.m.
- Battery Innovation Roundup: 2:15-3 p.m.