Optical product development managers often face challenges in bringing projects to the finish line—on time and on budget. A modern approach to your design process can drastically improve your chances for success, improving optical performance, cutting your product development time dramatically, and reducing costs. By following six best practices in optical product development, teams developing cutting-edge optical products—from virtual reality to autonomous vehicles—can gain an enormous competitive advantage.
In this webinar, we’ll examine how you can:
- Remain open to an evolving development plan
- Using iterative—not linear—design processes
- Experiment with smaller batches for faster feedback
- Quantify the cost of delays and factoring it into your decisions
- Make information flows visible
- Experiment early, rapidly, and frequently