This 30-minute technical talk examines how multi-injection SCR line solutions achieve ultra-low nitrogen oxide values in diesel engine emissions. The speakers also offer insight on how to reduce the amount of time it takes to complete subsystem design work in order to bring high-performing, intelligent vehicle design to market faster.
- How multi-injection or double-injection SCR systems can provide rapid dosing, energy-efficient, and reliable defrosting of frozen AdBlue® lines and connections
- Flexible dosing strategy for electrically heated, coolant-heated, and combined systems
- Complete SCR system featuring proprietary AdBlue® heated (coiled wire) or unheated tubes and laser-welded connectors for SAE J2044 ports
- Integration of urea quality sensor for recording the AdBlue® quality to optimize system behavior
- Electric-Fluidic Separation Point (EFSP) to minimize pressure losses
- Abrasion and heat protection, AdBlue® filters, mounting parts, protective caps, etc.
An audience Q&A follows the technical presentation.