As electronics-based vehicle systems rise in number and complexity, attachment challenges are also increasing. The trend toward smaller, lighter, thinner designs has engineers looking for new ways to fit and fasten hardware components in extremely restrictive design spaces – while maintaining performance and achieving cleanliness requirements.
This 30-minute Webinar explores how the use of micro fasteners in automotive electronics applications offers a viable alternative to traditional fastening hardware such as screws.
- The engineering behind micro fasteners
- Game changing solutions – reduction in total installed cost
- Case studies:
- Patented connector design reduces space requirements by 80%
- 60% savings in fastener rationalization – reducing project complexity
- 50% reduction of installation time
An audience Q&A follows the technical presentation.