“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” – Charles Darwin
It has been about 80 years since FMEAs were introduced, and since then they have evolved extensively. FMEAs are an important step-by-step approach used to identify possible failures in design, manufacturing, process, products, and services. Today, FMEAs are widely used in a variety of different and varied industries. FMEAs are one of the many tools used to discover failures at the earliest stages in design or manufacturing.
This 30-minute Webinar will focus on:
- How software is effectively reducing the cost and effort associated with building FMEAs using lessons learned and best practices.
- Updates on the newly penned AIAG-VDA FMEA.
- How design and process FMEAs link together.
- Linking together FMEAs, process flows, control plans, check sheets, and work instructions.
- FMEA and 8D (problem-solving/FRACAS) linkages.
An audience Q&A will follow the technical presentation.