The pandemic has triggered dramatic changes in technology for hospital design and integration. The need to access and easily route important video and vital patient data to anywhere – at any time – within a facility to care for high-risk patients is now a fundamental need. As a result, there is a growing demand for remote patient monitoring systems and flexible technology for hospital integration.
In this 60-minute Webinar, learn how Sony NUCLeUS:
- Is ideal for hospital retrofits or new builds.
- Works with existing Cooper or fiber networks.
- Helps reduce hardware footprint (no huge racks of equipment needed).
- Integrates anywhere in a facility including OR’s, ICU’s, and other clinical and non-clinical spaces.
- Can expand with the hospital’s needs – scalable and flexible.
- Brings together different imaging devices – modality neutral.
- Can stream live video and other critical patient data to anywhere in the hospital campus at any time.
An audience Q&A follows the technical presentation.