Unmanned aircraft – aka drones – are one of the fastest growing areas of modern technology, from the complex hunter/killer and surveillance systems used by the military, to the sophisticated remotely piloted vehicles used for civil and agricultural applications, to the type of drones envisioned for future commercial applications such as parcel delivery.
This 60-minute Webinar from the editors of Aerospace & Defense Technology explores some of the cutting-edge technologies being designed into modern unmanned aircraft.
- Why trusted AI and machine learning solutions are needed for autonomous vehicle control
- Now neural networks and digital twin technology can be used for reliable fault detection and prediction
- The path forward in integration lightweight applications to safeguard critical systems and infrastructure
- A look at the major platforms that companies are using to power on-board edge devices
- How to choose and integrate required sensor information
- Hardware limitations that must be overcome to design successful unmanned projects
- Information on the Space Force Innovation Pipeline including SpaceWERX, Space Force accelerators, and the Space PRIME initiative
An audience Q&A follows the technical presentation.