White Paper: Materials
OEM Body Shop ADHESIVE & SEALANT Selection Guide
A comprehensive industry-authored guide detailing the type and function of adhesives and sealants used in bodies and cabs (body-in-white, BIW) of light vehicles and heavy trucks, common test methods, and selection considerations for OEM’s.
Topics covered include:
- Adhesives and Sealants Used
- Structural Bonding, Joining Dissimilar Materials, Hem Flange Bonding
- Anti-flutter Adhesives & Expandable Sealants
- Adhesive & Sealant Chemistries
- Joint Design Considerations
- Adhesive Testing & Specifications
- Suppliers and Manufacturers Resource
Don't have an account? Sign up here.