White Paper: Aerospace
Developing Secure Embedded Software: Quality Doesn't Equal Security
Most organization put considerable focus on software quality, but software security is different. Embedded development presents the challenge of coding in a language that’s inherently insecure; and quality assurance does little to ensure security.
- Why commonly used approaches to security typically fail
- How quality assurance fails to prevent the delivery of vulnerable and insecure software
- Implementing secure development approaches
- Testing tools for identifying and correcting security flaws
- Reducing time and cost of developing source code for embedded systems
Don't have an account? Sign up here.