White Paper: Information Technology
Addressing Security Vulnerabilities in Embedded Applications Using Best Practice Software Development Processes and Standards
An introduction to applying CWE coding guidelines and achieving CERT security compliance using static analysis tools
Many embedded systems and "connected” IoT products lack proper security due to outdated software development practices. Organizations now know they need to incorporate security into the software SDLC, yet many lack security expertise and are struggling with how to implement best practices.
- Secure development guidelines and resources
- Identifying and preventing known vulnerabilities
- Leveraging the Common Weakness Enumeration database
- CERT Coding standards for embedded developers
- How Static Analysis finds source code defects and vulnerabilities and measures source code compliance
Don't have an account? Sign up here.