White Paper: Information Technology
A Guide to the MISRA Coding Standard: What you need to know
This white paper will provide your development organization with the critical information needed to adopt MISRA the standard and to quickly update code review practices and documentation efforts.
Topics covered include:
- Motivating factors driving the adoption of MISRA
- Impact of MISRA compliance on legacy code
- Background information on MISRA and how it built a reputation as a world leader in developing coding standards for embedded software development
- Why C and C++ are not ideal languages for safety critical code, and how they can be used effectively to develop reliable software based on a subset of the language
- Why you need static code analysis to provide consistent enforcement
Don't have an account? Sign up here.