White Paper: Robotics, Automation & Control
Magneto-inductive Sensors Combine the Advantages of Both Inductive and Magnetic Sensors
mainSENSOR is based on an innovative measuring principle, which has been developed by Micro-Epsilon in order to combine the advantages of both inductive and magnetic sensors. Magneto-inductive sensors are frequently used as alternative to inductive sensors and proximity sensors in process automation, the packaging industry and in machine monitoring. Measuring the distance to a magnet which is fixed at the measurement object, the sensors output a continuous, linear signal.
Learn more about innovative magneto-inductive displacement sensors and download our free White Paper.
Benefit from the advantages magneto-inductive sensors offer:
- Selectable measuring ranges up to 55mm
- Ideal alternative to inductive sensors and proximity sensors
- Ideal for customer-specific designs and high-volume application
- High basic sensitivity and temperature stability
- Long-life sensor due to non-contact measurement
Don't have an account? Sign up here.