White Paper: Test & Measurement
Learn Why Eddy-Current Sensors Are Now Replacing Inductive Sensors and Switches
Recent advances in eddy-current sensor design, integration and packaging, as well as overall cost reduction, have made these sensors a much more attractive option to inductive sensors and switches. This is especially true where high linearity, high-speed measurements and high resolution are critical requirements.
Particularly where pressure, dirt, oil and high temperatures are present, eddy-current sensors from Micro-Epsilon are suitable for all non-contact measurements of displacement, distance, position, oscillation and vibrations. They are characterized by easy operation, high measuring accuracy and an excellent price-performance ratio.
Download our free White Paper to learn about eddy-current displacement sensors, application examples and the measuring principle of eddy-current sensors.
Benefit from the advantages eddy-current sensors offer:
- Non-contact measurement of displacement, distance and position on ferro- and non-ferromagnetic materials.
- For harsh industrial environments: dirt, pressure, temperature
- High linearity, resolution and temperature stability
- Temperature range -40°C to 200°C and higher
- Resistant to oil, dust & dirt
Don't have an account? Sign up here.