For almost 50 years, Cotronics’ highly skilled researchers, engineers, chemists, technicians and sales assistants have provided aerospace, automotive, nuclear, semiconductor, instrumentation, appliance, and chemical processing industries a reliable source of superior quality, high-temperature products specially formulated to meet the demanding specifications required today.
Renee Bernstein, CEO of Cotronics Corporation, has a BS degree in Chemical Engineering and a MS degree in Material Science where she studied at Columbia Engineering. In the past 15 years, Renee grew the company 2-1/2 times by focusing her attention to research and product development, production start up, sales, and quality control, which included ISO 9001:2015 certification.
“We are excited to earn certification to ISO 9001:2015 and feel it provides additional assurance to our customers that Cotronics’ technical team of experts are focused on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. Our move to ISO 9001:2015 demonstrates Cotronics’ desire to perform at the highest levels of quality control and performance,” states Renee Bernstein.
Celebrating Women in Engineering & Science:
- Jasmin Moghbeli, NASA Astronaut
- Dr. Beth Holloway, Director, Women in Engineering Program, Purdue University
- Dr. Christine Valle, Director, Women in Engineering Program, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Dr. Lynda Kennedy, Vice President of Education & Evaluation, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Dr. France A. Córdova, Director, National Science Foundation
- Mary Hardgrove, Assembly Supervisor
- Renee Bernstein, CEO, Cotronics Corporation